Only Dark Chocolate

68% Togo by Zotter

Become A Patron

And another small bar of 68% chocolate from Zotter - Togo. To my shame, before that I did not even know that there is a country with that name. But now, thanks to chocolate, Togo appeared on my world map :)

68% togo zotter bar

But let's get back to the chocolate. Zotter painstakingly paints what we should feel, what notes, what fruits, and the like. And, of course, it anchors, because just when I opened the bar and saw its pleasantly light brown color, I almost immediately smelled the aroma of candied cherries that I just read about :)
The taste is interesting and very pleasant. Pretty sweet, apparently, still 68% cocoa is not enough and the remaining 32% sugar is felt very clearly.

68% togo zotter bar

From the promised tastes, I found those candied cherries, and from what was not mentioned, it seemed to me there were light notes of coffee and a little caramel. And a little more astringency at the end. Very delicious chocolate!
I think those who like the sweeter will especially like it. For me, this is a very good four stars.


И снова небольшая плиточка 68% шоколада от Zotter - Togo. К моему стыду, до этого я даже не знал что есть страна с таким названием. Но теперь, благодаря шоколаду, Того появилось на моей карте мира :)

68% togo zotter bar

Но вернёмся к шоколаду. Zotter довольно мастерски расписывает что мы должны почувствовать, какие нотки, какие фрукты, и тому подобное. И, конечно, это якорит, потому как как открыв плитку и увидев её приятно светло-коричневый цвет, я почти сразу услышал запах засахаренных вишен о которых только что прочитал :)
Вкус интересный и очень приятный. Довольно сладко, видимо, всё-таки 68% какао это маловато и остальные 32% сахара чувствуются очень хорошо.
Из обещанных вкусов я нашёл там эти самые засахаренные вишни, а из того что не было упомянуто, мне показалось там есть легкие нотки кофе и немножечко карамели. И ещё немного терпкости в конце. Очень вкусный шоколад!
Я думаю, особенно понравится тем кому нравится послаще. Для меня это очень хорошая четверка.

68% togo zotter bar

Eugene Platonov

I really eat all this chocolate!

Become A Patron

Subscribe to Only Dark Chocolate

Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.

or subscribe via RSS with Feedly!
comments powered by Disqus